Areas of Expertise: Marketing communications, content writing, public information.
Agency/Industry Specialties: local government, A/E industry, software industry, B2B, B2C, small businesses.
MWBE/DBE/SBE/EBE Certified with the City & County of Denver.
ESB Certified with the Colorado Department of Transportation.
What Clients Have to Say
Content Writing & Brand Storytelling
Your company and your brand have a story to tell. How you tell that story to your potential customers makes all the difference in connecting with them. Are you generating compelling, shareable content for your industry? Does your content allow your potential customer to imagine themselves using your product/service?
- Content writing for blog posts, articles, or news releases
- Reviewing and rewriting existing content
- Development of your brand story
- Marketing pieces such as e-newsletters, promotional materials, and award submittals
- Editing and proofreading
As a certified woman-owned business with CDOT and the City and County of Denver, Creative Content can provide content writing specifically for public information purposes. Whether your public project requires meetings and workshops, or is communicated entirely online, you want to ensure your messaging is consistent across all channels, and updates are communicated correctly. Katie Matthews has experience in communications for public projects and a knack for drawing the appropriate themes and messages from the project team.
- News releases
- Brochure/handout/board copy
- Website content
- Elected Official speaking notes
- Messaging for social media
Communications Plans & Strategy
Your company’s communication plan charts the course for your marketing tactics and the reason behind them. At least, it should. An effective communications plan identifies the key areas on which you should focus your marketing, determines the channels which will be most effective, and maps out how to accomplish your goals.
- Development of communications plan and strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Buyer personas
- Brand messaging
- Measurable goals and strategies for content, website, and social media
Blog posts are a fantastic way to keep adding fresh content to your website and increase your findability because they are easily shared and can be far-reaching. They also allow your brand story to be told, through thought leadership and the sharing of knowledge. Consistent blogging drives traffic to your website and helps build your reputation as an authority on your product or service.
- Topic research and interviews
- Blog post creation (600 to 2,500-word posts)
- Photo search and/or graphic creation
- Writing with search engine optimization in mind